THE ECO RULES OF DRIVING
THE ECO RULES OF DRIVING FOR GLM CHAUFFEURS
- Don’t wait too long to shift gears!
- Avoid high speeds and high RPMs!
- Accelerate smoothly, maintain a steady speed!
- No unnecessary deceleration, anticipatory driving style!
- Let the car coast while maintaining a safe distance between cars!
- Put the car in gear immediately after starting the engine!
- Turn off the engine if traffic is backed up at stop lights!
- Don’t let the engine idle unnecessarily!
- Use air conditioning sparingly!
- Check tire pressure at regular intervals!