Unfortunately, limousine chauffeur is not a protected job title in Switzerland. There is no existing official school or academy.
The CLA (Chauffeur Limousine Academy) is a training facility for future GLM chauffeurs that offers special and intense training and preparation for a future full of responsibilities as a VIP chauffeur at GLM. After completing the initial training programme, the CLA conducts regular training sessions for our team:
- Obtaining the necessary professional licenses
- Obligatory advanced training CZV license
- Courses in partnership with the Swiss Deluxe Hotels
- Intercultural engagement
- Butler course modules
- Driving on snow, ice and on wet grounds
- Physics of driving
- Security & Protection - motorcade driving skills
- First aid responder / CPR training
- Trainings in collaboration with partner services (TCS, Armed Forces / Police, Ambulance)
Certifications of successfully completed training courses are stored in each chauffeur's digital profile. This ensures that GLM clients are always served by chauffeurs who meet their requirements and personal preferences.