Your safety, security and wellbeing are our priority. It is our responsibility to contribute to the global effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). We've implemented detailed safety concepts and we ensure that your journey on-board our limousines will be absolutely safe and clean.
Our concepts are certified by Switzerland Tourism. We have received the "Clean & Safe" labels for the sector "Public Transportation" as well as for the sector "Tourism Service Provider".
Due to the ongoing worldwide COVID-19 situation, we've implemented the following measures:
- We frequently monitor the health status of our chauffeurs. All our employees are instructed to stay home when showing signs of illness. All chauffeurs wash and disinfect their hands multiple times per day.
- All vehicles get a complete hospital grade disinfection / deep cleaning treatment once a day. This process is conducted under special supervision including a written record (and documented in writing). All common areas and high-touch areas like arm rests, door handles, cup holders, buttons, seatback screens and seat belts are wiped down and disinfected after every trip and every customer contact by the chauffeur.
- We provide complimentary hand sanitizer (hospital grade gel in sealed bottles) on-board our vehicles. We still provide further complimentary amenities like mineral water in sealed and cleaned bottles. Due to the extraordinary situation, we provide newspapers and magazines only upon request prior to the booking.
- We regret that we can't shake the hands of our passengers, partners and customers at the moment. We follow with this measure the current governmental recommendations. As a sign of respect, the chauffeur will nod his head / bow his head slightly instead of a handshake.
If requested, the chauffeur can provide the service wearing a FFP2/FFP3 face mask or a surgical face mask. This request can be placed ahead of the booking, or directly with the chauffeur. The passengers are not obliged to wear a face mask on-board our vehicles, but they can certainly do so if they wish.
- Upon request, we can arrange a PCR test of your chauffeur 24h before service. We collaborate for this with the Airport Medical Center, based directly here at Zurich-Airport. All analysis are done by Viollier Laboratories. Against cost absorption you will receive the negative test result of your chauffeur with a matching certificate ahead of the service by e-mail.
All other services, including the personal baggage claim pick-up, luggage assistance as well as the assistance through check-in process are still in place. We are gladly looking forward to assisting our passengers during these challenging times. In case of any questions do not hesitate to keep in touch with us. Stay healthy and take care!